final setup yes? no? mayb?...any suggestions?

I dont wanna be a DICK but i asked advice on speakers not How ur dad made a multi millon dollar retail store. in my opinion, Im preaty sure NO ONE in this forum GIVES A **** on how much ur dad made in the 80's . now if your gonna keep fighting PLEASE GTFO f the thread
Me and turd was just chatting, your new to CA but get use to it almost every one will rip on you once or twice...Grow up

Me and turd was just chatting, your new to CA but get use to it almost every one will rip on you once or twice...Grow up
Your telling me to grow up i come in asking for advice and you start *****ING i asked you guys to pls stop more than once how bout YOU GROW UP.

Your telling me to grow up i come in asking for advice and you start *****ING i asked you guys to pls stop more than once how bout YOU GROW UP.
I gave you info I said to get 2 type R's And put a AQ 1200 or a Sundown 1200 on it...Will be alot louder then the Re's or the cvrs...Good Bye I am done here, **** people are so ungreat full You tube Re's Then you tube type R's on 700Rms a piece A type R is the same price as the Re and can handle more power!!

you will learn quickly to let it go or you will always argue

Would you still go with the RE? I have never heard them Are they louder then Alpine type R's??
never owned alpines, so i dont know. all i know is i bought one sr for 100 and was very impressed with it. so they have me as a customer. also read on here and many other websites about them and it was almost all positive. that is where my opinion comes from.

never owned alpines, so i dont know. all i know is i bought one sr for 100 and was very impressed with it. so they have me as a customer. also read on here and many other websites about them and it was almost all positive. that is where my opinion comes from.
Well Ether re or type R What about a Fi Q or the SSD??

so for the box i have were would i open the holes or the port. and is all i have to do is drill hole in it lol or add more stuff to it?
dont do it yourself until you do some research. just install it sealed and if later you want more take some time to learn and go for it. and it requires minimum mods. that is what i meant

Why doesn't he go used??? A SSD is like 150$ on Ca used.... But thats fine go with the RE's I rather go used then new any ways..I learned from my mistake with my fi bl and my sundown
i tend to steer away from used in car audio b/c so many ppl abuse the equipment

not everyone, but alot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.