final setup yes? no? mayb?...any suggestions?

well if you want to pay that much for a box you will have to either sacrifice more money or lower output. your decision

the box does look beautiful though

is it possible to get a box like that for cheaper?? is hard to make them ??
Fiber glass isn't hard but its going to be hard if you have never done it....Just build a ported Box.......I have never done fiberglass it will prob be hard for me to build a nice one off the back.. You might need to practice firstt....Just build a nice box

I rather don't care what the system looks like on more how it sounds....Idc if your box is fancy pinstripe work and all that **** but if you got trash in it I don't like it.

VV Turd if a *** and he will quote me I bet you 20$ pay pal

how much bass do you really want. enough to sound nice or do you want that **** to knock your hat back on your head?
that was my original question. What was his initial goal. If he wants some **** to make noise it can be done for 650. If he wants to build something worthy of an Escalade, he will need to save up some more money.

OP are you still using the factory head unit? You'll need to address that too.

realistically when it comes to car audio its 50% gear and 50% execution. the most expensive stuff in the world will not make up for not knowing what your doing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.