final setup yes? no? mayb?...any suggestions?

Why don't you just buy a nice pair of subs here used on CA and a nice amp used?? You would be getting better ****....Kicker is pretty blahhh
Have you ever used anything Kicker? If not STFU. What does your amp do at 2 ohm? And i see you want a 3000D now. Attention wh0re.

OP I would honestly do something bigger with the space you have. But I am not sure of your budget and goals for your system. At any rate, NEVER listen to Chase007. I mean would you take car audio advice from a guy that is posing with a fvcking computer in his avatar? I'm just saying Brah.

cvr's are a good budget sub. i prefer the re sr in that price range. if you can spend a little more you can obviously get more. that said, in a well built ported box those kickers will give you lots of output.

Have you ever used anything Kicker? If not STFU. What does your amp do at 2 ohm? And i see you want a 3000D now. Attention wh0re.
OP I would honestly do something bigger with the space you have. But I am not sure of your budget and goals for your system. At any rate, NEVER listen to Chase007. I mean would you take car audio advice from a guy that is posing with a fvcking computer in his avatar? I'm just saying Brah.
Would you ever listen to dog the bounty hunter about car audio?? And yes I ran 2 kicker l5s for a week and threw them out before I got my BL.......Turd always likes bigger things cuz he likes it in the ass.

Would you ever listen to dog the bounty hunter about car audio?? And yes I ran 2 kicker l5s for a week and threw them out before I got my BL.......Turd always likes bigger things cuz he likes it in the ass.
Why would you throw away l5's for a BL. Your just gonna blow the BL

Good one, Acttualy I just sold the bl on Ca and he got it like i listed 9.8/10cos and 10/10 mech and it works fine for him....because I am getting a nighthshade you jew //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Your just mad cuz me>you

He is lying.....Chase and his make believe systems. I guess he threw them away like the eclipse 8051 he claimed someone sold him broken. This little boy is so full of ****. Chase I think mommy just called you. You probably have sleepovers with guys too

He is lying.....Chase and his make believe systems. I guess he threw them away like the eclipse 8051 he claimed someone sold him broken. This little boy is so full of ****. Chase I think mommy just called you. You probably have sleepovers with guys too
Kind of, We all just had 5 guys stuff your girl friend full of dicks. . . . turd I'l see you on the lanes

could you plz fight somewhere else i really need help. my budget is $650 and it needs to be instald and fully working for that price. its for an escalade and space mentiond above

could you plz fight somewhere else i really need help. my budget is $650 and it needs to be instald and fully working for that price. its for an escalade and space mentiond above
My recent system that I just threw out was 1 15Fi Bl for 289$ new Can get 200$ used and a sundown sae 1200 310$ new can get them 200$ Used

Total =400+1/0 Wire kit 50$= grand total 450$$$ And you can get 1200rms of power and a nice sub....Check them out on youtube Fi car audio BL

I can get you links if your interested... Or you could get 2 type R's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.