final setup yes? no? mayb?...any suggestions?

Well I have only had 1 kicker setup and it was pretty loud in my car it was just 2 comps on a kicker 300.1 amp. I also have a small hatchback car so it doesn't take alot. But I say if you like the kickers setup the best I say go for it after all it's your money and your car you have to be happy with the purchase. With that being said I would probably go with this here http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404092 I don't have any experience with these subs but only hear great things about them. I would spend the xtra 50 on a 0 gauge wiring kit. It may not blow your hat off but should be pretty loud, ask 1ndatrunk about these on here.

where could i get those used ? im WAY past my budget ima try to come up with some more money but if i dont where can i et them used? can i trust a swapshop?? i mean i can go this weekend and get cheaper stuff

where could i get those used ? im WAY past my budget ima try to come up with some more money but if i dont where can i et them used? can i trust a swapshop?? i mean i can go this weekend and get cheaper stuff
in car audio you never know what the guy before you did to the equipment so beware

go with the setup i suggested

you will not be dissapointed

if you want even more youll have to either rethink your box or your spending limit for subs.

but what i told you will hit hard

man stop overthinking yourself and go with what i told you. it will work and you will be hard pressed to find better in the price range

and believe me i have looked

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.