FI BL 12 Options?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Motokid
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
Decided to go with the FI BL 12 for my next sub of choice. I plan on just buying it brand new off the site, but before I do I need help with the options. I've been googling trying to find out some info on it.

Is it better just to go ahead and get every option? I don't plan on going to competition, or anything crazy. Just daily bump. Every option is an extra lie $80 tacked onto the price, and if I can save any money, that would help. But I don't want to skimp out on something that may be worth it in the long run.

Thanks guys

If it's only for daily use get it stock.
Also I plan on keeping the amp I have. A PPI 1800, im sure the FI Can take more, but for now will it do?

Also, completely stock? Not even cooling?

It will be fine. Cooling is good for high power burps. Not needed for daily.
incorrect

3a987d89a0b07a580340c493e5e0849e.png

the cooling option is a no brainer for daily.

everything else can be left alone

the cooling option is a no brainer for daily. That's about it
everything else can be left alone
I'll probably go ahead and get cooling, just to be safe.

Especially with how how it is here anyways.

I just took a look at them. They build them in house correct ?
yep. It'll take about a month and a half from order placed to your front door.

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Good catch. You would think a stock sub would have enough cooling for daily use. Good job Fi
they gotta do something to keep them tinsels from burning and blaming the amplifier! lol

yep. It'll take about a month and a half from order placed to your front door. 

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

they gotta do something to keep them tinsels from burning and blaming the amplifier! lol
Month and a half.. Jesus. I've gotta sell my other sh it to get the money for this sub.. I guess i'm looking at a few months then!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.