F150 Overseat box

Finally after a few months ive finished it. im suprised more people dont go with a similar setup

Not tryin to piss on your parade but I'd make sure that box is sealed. Looks like the exit port wall isint even connected seems to be moving. If your box isint sealed or it's flexing your loosing sound. Looks loud though

nah man, your 100% correct. It was the first box I've ever built and all I had at the time was a jigsaw so none of my cuts were straight. I plan on building a better box this summer that is worthy to sit in the cab and sealed up good.

yank that seat out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

do a no wall with 4 15's ..... i have an 06 but i got 2 18s with a 4th order.

haha I think a wall would be sick but its my only ride so I like being able to seat a person here and there. Im very happy with the output of 1 15 right now, haha, but I am considering throwing a few more watts at it.

haha I think a wall would be sick but its my only ride so I like being able to seat a person here and there. Im very happy with the output of 1 15 right now, haha, but I am considering throwing a few more watts at it.
passengers are over rated.

i hated trying to be used as a taxi. now i only have room for one other person :p

me too. i got a 2010 f250 single cab with a 40/20/40 split bench. i took out the middle 20 and the center console. put a 12 solo x on a saz-3000d. **** slaps hella hard. only a 2 seater now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.