DSP vs Crossover

Participant count
  • Participant list

Looks like it comes with the usb cable and comes with a standard plug power cable as well.

Can find them refurbished on DIYMA sometimes or even used if the 160 is too much. Also check there now and then for the JBL with the 8 channel amplifier built in or the RF as well. Seen a JBL setup go there recently iirc 200 bucks plus shipping which is a steal for that considering the amplifier is there with it.

Looks like it comes with the usb cable and comes with a standard plug power cable as well.

Can find them refurbished on DIYMA sometimes or even used if the 160 is too much. Also check there now and then for the JBL with the 8 channel amplifier built in or the RF as well. Seen a JBL setup go there recently iirc 200 bucks plus shipping which is a steal for that considering the amplifier is there with it.
Cool, you said $100 plus shipping?

No 175 isn't too bad. keep an eye they used to sell them refurbished all the time for around 100 bucks shipped give or take. Also watch on DIYMA as I said also one before mine went for 80 bucks plus shipping but it was used not refurbished.

Man I am sorry, I haven't been paying attention. I have a brand new Dayton DSP 408 and wired remote for it right here with a bluetooth dongle. I got an AudioControl 608 so I will not use the Dayton. I mounted the unit in the car but nothing has ever been hooked up to it. It is 99% brand new. You want to throw me an offer? You can insult me with the offer, I promise. Don't even think about offering me retail... go lower.

20230511-190516.jpg

I am a scatter brain. I had RCA's plugged into it in preparation for use but it has never been powered on. Anyway, here it all is.

20230511-191939.jpg

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...