DSP or LOC

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mr4ces

Tx
Have 2016 sierra with Bose will be running stock radio already have the amps for subs and door speakers I’m running components up front. So now do I need a DSP or LOC I want the best sound out of my components. What brands out there for decent DSP?

That PRV is the same one as a couple others just a different name on it. Taramps uses that same company but has the 2.6 out just a cheaper version of it. Haven't heard anything on them just that a couple companies uses the same one is all. I'd probably go Dayton before using one of those as the prices are the same right now at 150 a piece.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Wow, kinda baffled here. Once you get the tune right. You don’t need to mess with it. However, A bad tune you will. You may have different type...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
Easy fix, If your DSP has a single mono output, split it with a Y and run both to the sub. In my experience, even though the sub amp has two...
Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...

About this thread

Mr4ces

Mr4ces
Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
KicktheSDbasshead