New head unit install - help needed

Participant count
  • Participant list

jeffvb9

CarAudio.com Newbie
Installing a Jensen CAR710W head unit in my sons 2013 Volkswagen Golf. No steering wheel controls. I purchased the XSVI-9003-NAV wiring harness which is what Crutchfield recommended.

I am having a blue wire issue. I have 5 blue wires and not sure where these go to be honest.

1 from the antenna adapter - solid blue
1 from the AXSWC module that is a part of the XSVI-9003-NAV wiring harness - blue/pink
2 from the Jensen head unit - 1 solid blue (power antenna) and 1 blue/white (remote turn on)
1 solid blue from the XSVI-9003-NAV harness (instructions say this is not used in this application)

Connected everything up and it was working prior to actually mounting in the car. Once we mounted it the car would not turn over and the radio would not come in in Accessory mode (key turned once)

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1557.JPG
    IMG_1557.JPG
    669.6 KB · Views: 16
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...