DSP install help

Participant count
  • Participant list

LMJexploder

CarAudio.com Recruit
I'm installing a audio control DM-810 what is the best way to connect it with the head unit? I have a Kenwood DNX-997xr . Should I use the Front and rear and sub rca outs from the head unit or speaker level inputs I have heard both ways but not sure. Looking for the best way to do it. Also I have the epicenter from audio control do I put that before or after the dsp ? Or will the dsp do the work of the epicenter and I won't need that? And then from the dsp I just run 1 set of rcas to the sub amp and 2 sets to my 4 channel amp correct. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Theres a lot to do with a dsp. You got a huge learning curve ahead of you dude.

Get rid of the epicenter, too many things in the signal line will cause major distortion and clipping, you ll blow your ****. Do the RCA route.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.