DSP and 2 AMPs, relay or no relay?

Participant count
  • Participant list

kazie

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have all the parts (just waiting for the weekend to install), but wanted to know everyone's opinion. AMPs are XD600/6 & RD500/1

Should I:
A. Amp-Pro Remote out > DSP (remote out) > both AMPs.
Or
B. Amp-Pro Remote out > Relay > DSP & AMPs?

Oh, and in case B is the best choice, would there be a reason to do the remote out to the DSP first, then use that remote to turn on the Relay first and let the relay turn on the AMPs?

I realize I'm likely splitting hairs on how to do this, but I honestly don't know what would be considered best practice, so it's worth asking.

Thanks! :cool:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have been fairly lucky that my hearing is still really pretty decent compared to most around me that I still usually tune by ear. Ive been doing...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
Easy fix, If your DSP has a single mono output, split it with a Y and run both to the sub. In my experience, even though the sub amp has two...
Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...

About this thread

kazie

CarAudio.com Newbie
kazie
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from