Dream Setup for a Daily

I was pretty happy with my last daily setup. Only thing I wanted to change was a bigger amp for the sub, and adding another amp so I could run active.

Setup was: pioneer 7" double din
Silver flute 8s in the doors
Vifa xt19 ring radiators
Passive crossovers
Bridged to a Rockford T400-4
DD 9518 trunk wall ported through rear deck
DD M2a
Group 31 under the hood.

I absolutely loved that entire setup. It made my 4hr drives to houston and back enjoyable.

I was pretty happy with my last daily setup. Only thing I wanted to change was a bigger amp for the sub, and adding another amp so I could run active.

Setup was: pioneer 7" double din
Silver flute 8s in the doors
Vifa xt19 ring radiators
Passive crossovers
Bridged to a Rockford T400-4
DD 9518 trunk wall ported through rear deck
DD M2a
Group 31 under the hood.

I absolutely loved that entire setup. It made my 4hr drives to houston and back enjoyable.
Why in the world where you driving four hours to Houston? Must of been some good poon.

focal ultima front stage plus zapco z-150 ap 6 channel amp, helix dsp, loads of mass loaded vinyl, second skin, CCF. An XBL^2 woofer like tc sounds 5200 or 5400 on a constant power amp like an rf 2500bdcp. If I want more traditional sounding bass i'd get a pair of audiofrog 12s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.