Dream Setup for a Daily

If my car is started, then, I don't hear it. If my car is off I faintly hear it, but my amp is less than 3' from my ears.
Gotcha. I was thinking about mounting under the seat for security reasons... Someone would have to take my seat out to get to my amp. I also read that people have replaced the fans for quieter ones. Youd lose the warranty but i might be willing to risk it.

Thanks for sharing by the way.

Gotcha. I was thinking about mounting under the seat for security reasons... Someone would have to take my seat out to get to my amp. I also read that people have replaced the fans for quieter ones. Youd lose the warranty but i might be willing to risk it.

Thanks for sharing by the way.

It's really quiet. Mine is anyways.

Well cool thread

Well my idea may be little different. I always thought about seeing if i could build a nice or best sounding low budget system only using using low budget equipment. Equipment from like Power Acoustic, Soundstream, Precision Power, Hifonics, Crunch, MBQuart, Coustic, Alphasonik, and many other low budget brands. But it would only be if i had a beater of a car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.