door speaker build log (pics)

Check my grilles:

style-g-Lg.jpg

Bling Bling betches...jk.

I finshed cutting the inside of the frame and fitting it to the door with a jigsaw.

S5030530.jpg

This is my super precision crayon that helps me figure out where to glue the shutter pegs.

S5030535.jpg

S5030545.jpg

S5030554.jpg

Wrapped in fabric and spray adhesived.

S5030563.jpg

I got some of the spray on the grill...going to try and clean it tomorrow when everything is set up.

S5030561.jpg

S5030564.jpg

Werd.

its not the pretties but it sure is better then what it was without it....nice job btw.
Yeah I was just going for the stock look. Don't know why it won't fvcking let me access the gallery but I think there is a pic of it stock to compare.

Yeah theres a junkyard on my way home...hope they got some accords.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ponder.gif.ec2527b23f1d287b60dcbba54f95edba.gif
Just Glass The One's you got..

You Can Do It..!

Yeah I know that's an option, but glassing has left a bad taste in my mouth...literally...lol. Easier to just get another panel and try again.
Oh come on..

Just think of the end results.. like givin head to a chick.. it left a bad taste in my mouth the first time too.. but the 2nd time had very good turnout..

your car = teh dirty...

yeah that shot is bad...but it was after I got in and out of the car a bizzilion times while fitting the grilles also where I park my car at work it is wicked dusty...I roll up in a dust cloud lol and I don't roll my windows up quick enough.

tweets work ok in that location?
I havn't really listened much but so far they are louder and cleaner than when mounted low in the door close to the mid BUT the imaging is off so I was thinking about some kind of outboard time delay but so far everything i've seen has been beyond my price range. I still need to get another panel to mount the tweetr on the drivers side as well but it's taped on for now.

Oh come on..Just think of the end results.. like givin head to a chick.. it left a bad taste in my mouth the first time too.. but the 2nd time had very good turnout..
ah... chicks arent supposed to have anything to give head to in the first place....

I think you might wanna take a second look at those "chicks" you're with...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.