DIY Enclosure Finish

thinning is not recommended. the viscosity is 42Kcps @ 10rpm. it has the consistency of pudding. if you plan to spray it on, a hopper gun, pressure pot, or airless sprayer is recommend. due the high viscosity, normal paint guns aren't recommended. pressure settings is all dependent on what type of texture you want. low pressure = heavy texture, high pressure = fine texture.

the product will be sold through the roe store. as of now i'm trying to see how many people would be interested in the product. pricing will be set around $45 p/gallon, however it will most likely change according to demand. each gallon will cover around 100 sq. ft. depending on how many layers are applied. i might offer smaller volumes, most likely 1 quart.

I used a Dulicolor spray bedliner with good sucess. It really matches the interior of my truck very well(its black). You just neeed a good spray technique to use and DO NOT use it all the way to empty, it tends to splatter bigger uneven chunks. The other thing is if you are slightly close, the finish is more like a smoother pebblee consistency. If you are a bit further away, the texture becomes a bit more abrasive feeling like sandpaper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.