• Participant list

sotelomichael
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pharr, Tx.
Price
$999
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
Ok guys so I bit off more than I could chew, and my little Honda fit is in no position to fully take advantage the the jaw dropping bass these guys produce. A buddy of mine is moving and has had this enclosure for about a year and he absolutely loved it. He's got kids now and while he threw a lot of money at this, he's unable to use it for 2 reasons, child safety and he's going to be moving soon.

I bought these from him, drooling, with the intention of being done with my sub stage, the issue is it's heavy and it may very well cause my vehicle to deploy airbags and/or fall apart. Plus I use this commuter for work cargo.

Now on to this amazing end game combo. The dimensions of the box are 32x19x13 inches. It's wrapped in vinyl on front, back and top, and has carpeted flush walls on the left and right. The bottom is bare for traction.

The ports are flared and are 16 1/4" by 4" diameter.

The box condition is in excellent shape outside a few markings around it that have developed over the year, nothing ridiculous. Second only 1 subwoofer has a rub mark on one of the cones, about 1 inch across, but nothing else. Both cones are great, also the surrounds are in excellent shape. The box has torx screws holding the subs down tight. I do not want to remove them because I'm uncertain of the way they bite, and do not want to jeopardize the integrity of the mount. As it stands it is rock solid. They feel like they are welded on how good of a seal they have.

Final ohm load is 1 ohm. So if you have anywhere between 1,000 - 1,500 RMS at 1 ohm this setup will absolutely floor you. Period. It just sounds so damn good!

Now on the deal, I am looking to get $1k for this setup, it is literally turn key just attach your amp cabling. This enclosure was built by Mike over at elusive audio in Georgetown using the specs provided by the audiofrog website. If you all know Mike, he is meticulous with his work, and it shows in this box.

I would strongly advise to meet in person for the deal, I do not mind driving to meet up, shipping, loaded, would be out of the question, and would damn near cost between 25%-50% of my asking price.

I may consider separating the box from the Subwoofers if I have a legit buyer for each, however, it would be a shame and damn near a crime to remove these from their designed home.

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes
Was Note Included
  1. Yes

Attachments

• PXL_20240126_015049181~2.jpg
    PXL_20240126_015049181~2.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 11
  • PXL_20240123_024645652.jpg
    PXL_20240123_024645652.jpg
    653.3 KB · Views: 15
Activity