DIY build for 4th gen Ram 1500 regular cab!!

Thank you to CARAUDIO.COM for all the help especially "SHREDDER2" for design, tuning, hints/tips, and headunit/amp setup.

I searched everywhere for 4th Gen Ram 1500 Regular cab sub boxes and only found 1/2" thick prefab boxes for shallow mount subs. i knew that if i wanted to fit quality subs in a quality box while not sacrificing any leg room, i would have to build my own box. i paired my zero box building knowledge with my year and a half old wood working skills and created an account at CARAUDIO.COM and the results were perfect! (with some bumps along the road)

if you have a 4th Gen regular cab Ram 1500 (mine is 2014) and you:

- dont want shallow sub sound

- dont mind losing the back carpeted wall, middle seat belt, and storage tray

- dont want to lose ANY LEG ROOM AT ALL!!!!!!

- want (2) Sundown Audio SA10D4s in a 3/4" MDF box tuned to 32hz

build this box!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ahGNGSx.jpg

Id get the factory panel from a salvage yard and cut that then cover with same stuff as box. If you ever go back to factory you still have your original.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.