DIY build for 4th gen Ram 1500 regular cab!!

Diy thread for sure... lol... pretty comprehensive! Looks like you really grasped the whole thing without much more than some general guidance by me. One thing tho... in the side plan notes on post #7 you stated that tuning was lowered due to the 1/2" roundover done to the port on each end. I'm pretty sure the change in port length and the slight displacement of the dowel addition combined to raise it to around 33hz... lol... the tuning will be lowered further as the proximity of the port opening to the cabin corner. I'd like to play around myself and see how the final outcome sounds. I'll bet it gets fairly low pretty well and might have lost just a bit of that SPL in the 45-60hz range due to it acting like an under 32hz tune... idk... I'd sure like to hear and see the finished product. I'll bet within a week you will get everything adjusted and loosened up and it'll sound even better... do a video then please... I'd love to see it!

I think it'll be what id deem a low, low daily tune (quasi-decaf?).

Regardless of the title hung on it... I'll second PM's statement above. Nice to see it executed so well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.