different Voltage in the same setup. WHY ?

i don't think its the Isolator; Cuz the main batt is reading 12.8v which is near to ALT .. but the 2nd is 13.6v

maybe because i charged the 2nd batt. but did n't charge the main one.

Tried to charge it by the cars electrical . but nothing happend.

how do u suggest to charge it.

if i kept the car on for 2 hours. it will not charge the batt.??

lol too much trouble just fuse an call it a day.
only time i recommend a isolator is when you are like my little brother. he plays his stereo about half volume for long periods with the truck turned off. out in the woods at bonfires and ish. the isolator keeps his starter battery from going dead while hes playing it with the truck not running.

only time i recommend a isolator is when you are like my little brother. he plays his stereo about half volume for long periods with the truck turned off. out in the woods at bonfires and ish. the isolator keeps his starter battery from going dead while hes playing it with the truck not running.
This. Otherwise no need for an isolator.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.