Epicenter + Cross Over Help.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cassinova
10+ year member

Well I am purchasing an epicenter to lower the frequency in my car. I also heard you need a croosover too, I wasnt too sure so I purchase on just in case. Now the thing that I am confused about is do I run the crossover than the epi or the epi than the crossover? Moreover, now my amp, epicent and crossover all have knobs, which one (or ones) are ideal to use. One last thing, Is it neccessary to run these components (the epi and co) to the back by the amps or can I place them in the glove because my glove box is huge. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have mused doing that, but I like keeping my jalopies looking OEM. Now if I knew how to fiberglass like NSTALN, I would have done it long ago.
after 40+ years in car audio, I've seen processors develop, peak and dissapear like old gym socks. the Epicenter was leagues ahead of its time...
I have a couple questions - Is it worth it to use both the MatrixPlus and the Epicenter ? I wanted to try it but I am having problems with where...
Check out Focal. I believe they have direct replacements for many Toyota's...
Make sure they provide a warranty for theyre work and everything you buy.Ask to keep all the Boxes that every amp and speaker and sub comes in...

About this thread

Cassinova

10+ year member
Cassinova
Queens, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from