Different Style Setup

Holy rattle... Sounds horrible...
Yea i need to deaden alot more that was enough for my hds312 but the tantric meeds more. I also have thi stupid noise under my bumper and i have no idea what it is... But the tantric slams

I am willing to sell the shark if the right offer is there. But I am contemplating a sealed 15 or something or 2 12's sealed. not entirely sure.

For 10s, I have a pair of Dayton DVC4 ohm HOs also if any interest
^^^ this would be a great way to save space and have nice bump.

@zcarlson1; honestly, I wouldn't go sealed especially for the type of music you listen to. The only way MD's sealed would be worth it is if you had a lot of power to back it up with and that's more expensive than going with a small ported box. Dayton HO's would be a great solution to your space problem. How do you think I was able to fit 4 10's in a 3.2 cu ported box?

^^^ this would be a great way to save space and have nice bump.
@zcarlson1; honestly, I wouldn't go sealed especially for the type of music you listen to. The only way MD's sealed would be worth it is if you had a lot of power to back it up with and that's more expensive than going with a small ported box. Dayton HO's would be a great solution to your space problem. How do you think I was able to fit 4 10's in a 3.2 cu ported box?
What are the dimensions on your box?

What are the dimensions on your box?
The outside dimensions are 28L x 13.75H x 22W. It's actually kinda big because of many reasons. Double baffled the top, the subs needed spacing between so they don't touch anything, and I needed the port to fit inside. 2 15's might be more practical for you since you have more height to work with. What are the dimensions of your current box right now?

The outside dimensions are 28L x 13.75H x 22W. It's actually kinda big because of many reasons. Double baffled the top, the subs needed spacing between so they don't touch anything, and I needed the port to fit inside. 2 15's might be more practical for you since you have more height to work with. What are the dimensions of your current box right now?
I can't go above 16 inches in height because of the trunk cover so I make sure nothing gets stolen. Max dimensions on box are my max period - 37 long, 24 deep, 16 high - sub up port back

I can't go above 16 inches in height because of the trunk cover so I make sure nothing gets stolen. Max dimensions on box are my max period - 37 long, 24 deep, 16 high - sub up port back
So how much smaller are you trying to go? or is what you listed the max you willing to go? The 2 15's facing up and port back would work in that space. Or if you're really trying to downsize, then 2 12's.

Dayton Audio RSS390HO-4 15" Reference HO Subwoofer 4 Ohm

sold out right now but will be restocked by next week

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.