Different Style Setup

I meant my trunk, my bad. But the main reason is because of college - I need storage for my stuff going back and forth but aside from that. What would you recommend for a budget friendly woofer? I don't mind keeping that shark and I have already thought of the hdc series.
One of my friends got an HDC3. Sold it shortly after. He was not impressed by it.

He liked his DD 9500 and Obsidian better. Ended up buying my 9500's from me.

However, lots of people on here like the HDC3 series. Not sure what they compare them to though...

If you're looking do downsize and downgrade a little, the HDC312 will probably work for you.

One of my friends got an HDC3. Sold it shortly after. He was not impressed by it.
He liked his DD 9500 and Obsidian better. Ended up buying my 9500's from me.

However, lots of people on here like the HDC3 series. Not sure what they compare them to though...

If you're looking do downsize and downgrade a little, the HDC312 will probably work for you.
I don't know of anything that I could do - only other option is like a AB HD 12 which would do well I think. I thought about doing the Fu 1750 when it comes out but there is no telling when it does come out.

I don't know of anything that I could do - only other option is like a AB HD 12 which would do well I think. I thought about doing the Fu 1750 when it comes out but there is no telling when it does come out.
Definitely not your only option... There are lots of subs out there.

Check out Sundown's yardsale. If you want the best for your space (imo), look for some used DD's. You'll have to shell out some ca$h tho..

Definitely not your only option... There are lots of subs out there.
Check out Sundown's yardsale. If you want the best for your space (imo), look for some used DD's. You'll have to shell out some ca$h tho..
Yeah - I don't have that much cash for DD, and I usually have bad luck with yardsale types of things so.

Still more options out there, regardless. Try Tantric or Fi.
Mylows10 can hook you up with a Tantric
Yeah, I was thinking about some Tantrics. Maybe like Negolien builds with 2 12s but I have never heard a sealed setup that's good so I want to try it bad.

He liked his DD 9500 and Obsidian better. /QUOTE]quote fail
Don't mean to thread hijack but, how would you compare the sound between a 9500 and hdc series? I was thinking about driving over to Mn to a dd dealer.
I never heard the HDC3. He wasn't impressed though. Said it was kinda hollow, if I remember right

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.