Different door speakers

All these newer cars with all the extra BS involved....making it hard for us audio guys to remove for better audio...
Losisstool....he's trying to be like you, multiple accounts. Even I get confused reading some of his/your posts. M'fer just needs a good bitchslap.
I'll take a stock deck/DSP combo over any aftermarket deck.

I didn't always think that way but I do now.

All these newer cars with all the extra BS involved....making it hard for us audio guys to remove for better audio...
Losisstool....he's trying to be like you, multiple accounts. Even I get confused reading some of his/your posts. M'fer just needs a good bitchslap.
actually for GM vehicles, rockford DSR-1 8 channel DSP is a complete game changer. ALL BS and hassle is taken away with idata link maestro connection. Tune your setup via bluetooth an app on your phone as well, you dont even need to pull out a laptop and connect them together, its all on your smart phone. Getting amazing sound in newer GM vehicles that use the idatalink maestro just got amazingly simple with huge potential to sound bad@ss as FK. Best of all, its cheaper than a pioneer 80 prs at 250 new. Has almost all features of a dedicated legit dsp like the 360.3.

I'd rather have a stock head unit if i'm going for toys, features looks wise anyways. All these pioneer and kenwood touchscreens are slow as fk with low crappy resolution.

actually for GM vehicles, rockford DSR-1 8 channel DSP is a complete game changer. ALL BS and hassle is taken away with idata link maestro connection. Tune your setup via bluetooth an app on your phone as well, you dont even need to pull out a laptop and connect them together, its all on your smart phone. Getting amazing sound in newer GM vehicles that use the idatalink maestro just got amazingly simple with huge potential to sound bad@ss as FK. Best of all, its cheaper than a pioneer 80 prs at 250 new. Has almost all features of a dedicated legit dsp like the 360.3.

I'd rather have a stock head unit if i'm going for toys, features looks wise anyways. All these pioneer and kenwood touchscreens are slow as fk with low crappy resolution.
What can be done to make them run faster?

What can be done to make them run faster?
kenwood/alpine/pioneer has to team up with intel or amd or even qualcomm and get something with actual computing power rather than these cheap junk basic b*tch china processors. Talking about the CPU processors. Even these "android" units advertising "quad core" processors are pretty fking slow. They dont have the balls to tell us what brand of processor they use, its just some cheap china quad core cpu chip. How bad is that quad core chip? the crappiest intel pentium 7th generation dual core processor on the market right now is 100x faster than that quadcore.

Now for kenwood and pioneer head units, they dont even mention anything about what cpu chip they use meaning they UTTERLY cheaped the fk out of that chip. 10,000x slower than the slowest intel chip on the market right now. Can barely render 720 with some basic options and still slows down even though the work load is bare bones minimal.

part of the reason why people like doing android/ipad tablet setups. Android/apple processors are faster than all these car head unit cpu combined.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.