Different door speakers

I have 2 kicker door speakers I Wana switch out. They are connected to stock headunit but I don't like the sound of them. They have no bass there really high pitched and they cut in and out. What are some good 6 inch door speakers that will have decent sounding bass and voice??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

do you tards actually READ? hes using probably have decent speakers but hes trying to power them off the CD player and probably needs a small budget amp and to do a bit of EQing along with setting hims crossover!

I have 2 kicker door speakers I Wana switch out. They are connected to stock headunit but I don't like the sound of them. They have no bass there really high pitched and they cut in and out. What are some good 6 inch door speakers that will have decent sounding bass and voice??
before you get into getting new speakers which head-unit to you have? I'll find you good budget amp. if you want more bass or really any bass you need a sub woofer. for example ill show you a smaller woofer tha can be ut nearly anywhere with a good 4 channel budget amp to driver your kickers and a Lil sub woofer..

before you get into getting new speakers which head-unit to you have? I'll find you good budget amp. if you want more bass or really any bass you need a sub woofer. for example ill show you a smaller woofer tha can be ut nearly anywhere with a good 4 channel budget amp to driver your kickers and a Lil sub woofer..
I have 2 12 kicker l7s in the car but the issue is I don't want to add an amp for the voice but id like to have something that sounds good when i turn the subs off for like talk shows and stuff I listen to I'm looking drives so something that will give more then just voice like good mids because all I get now is really high pitched and it sounds awful

I have 2 12 kicker l7s in the car but the issue is I don't want to add an amp for the voice but id like to have something that sounds good when i turn the subs off for like talk shows and stuff I listen to I'm looking drives so something that will give more then just voice like good mids because all I get now is really high pitched and it sounds awful
Vocals. Stop saying voice.

Mid range. Highs.

Vocals are mid range. And upper mid range.

no speakers will sound good off of the head unit buddy its just not enough power. do you have crossovers on the head unit? which head unit you have? good midbass require even more power to be properly driven and those drivers don't have a problem playing midbass. at this point changing out speaker will do vey little to give you good sound. maybe just maybe something like the Polk DB set with 2ohm coils will help but they the internal amp for the head unit might overheat and cause issues.

i can say though that if you would be interested sony has a good CD player that has around 50 wats RMS per channel the would substantually sound better and you could actually run a set of components bi amps and actually get decent sound. a dedicated mid and tweeter channel!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.