Subwoofer make and model: Sundown LCS 

Subwoofer Size:12

Number of Subwoofers:2

Type of Port (Kerfed, Slot, Aero, etc.): Slot

What type of music do you like?: Hip-Hop

Is your goal SPL or Everyday Music?: Loud boom

Tuning Freq (Hz): 32

Volume :

Hello, im trying to build my first real tuned box. Speakers are Sundown LCS. They recommend 1.75ft^3 per sub and tuned to 32hz. Speaker displacement is .12. I have been reading for days learning as much as i can. Im wanting to build an enclosure that has the port in the center with the L on each side (also 45 the corners in the back). Speakers are rated for 300w RMS, but i will most likely run 800w RMS @ 1ohm. I have used the box building calculator some - i haven't tried winISD yet. Here is what ive came up with so far - am i heading in the right direction?

Also here is what im going for look wise (without the center brace)

Box build.png

DSC_3990_spo_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Build it right... don't leave out parts, deaden the car like discussed, set your levels right, Ssf accordingly and enjoy... your welcome.

niO4dw.jpg

Glad to assist

Last edited by a moderator:
I had two lcs 12s in a ported box. It was a prefab that was 1.75c per woofer and it ******... they needed a wayyy bigger box forsure. Space makes bass yooo 

7E707A7D-3A62-430F-AD5B-F60BD9AF3876.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.