DD9518 and ap3000d build

Ehh

IMG00576-20100806-1453.jpg

IMG00575-20100806-1453.jpg

NOM NOM NOM!!!!

IMG00572-20100805-1612.jpg

EVEN MORE NOM NOM NOM!!!! same batteries, same lot, same resting voltage. still need one more i want at least 245Ah of reserve, might get another one in a few days. i think ill sell some any takers??

IMG00577-20100806-1612.jpg

an now for a brief video, this vid was made when i had the small 35Ah in the trunk ill make another one when i figure out how to get the amp to stop breaking screws

good job homie ...you getting down in that vid to have a small battery ...im sure its gonna quake once you drop them 3 c&d's .....doing my build now ..2 15 t3 tss ..ap3k ..3 hc2000 ..300amp alt ...6^3 tuned to 33hz in the trunk of a 03 vic !!! Should light the streets up a lil bit

good job homie ...you getting down in that vid to have a small battery ...im sure its gonna quake once you drop them 3 c&d's .....doing my build now ..2 15 t3 tss ..ap3k ..3 hc2000 ..300amp alt ...6^3 tuned to 33hz in the trunk of a 03 vic !!! Should light the streets up a lil bit
solid **** ill stay lookin out, im doing a 6ft^3 box in a 01 vic probly 2day, the one thats in it now(that i built for my trunk) was too big an fell off the flat side part and broke the bottom of the box

Is the amp mounted to the box?
sadly....yes. everything else shakes too much to mount it to. i changed the screws to some better ones and re did the mounting squishies so now im seeing what its gunna do now

Did you brace the inside of your box? I cant tell from the pics. Id take the amp off the box before it vibrates something loose.

thank you for the embed i sure as hell didnt kno how lol.

the sub price was on the low side 260 shipped. when i got it the coil was slight rubbing on one side when i tapped it, i guess the spider wasnt aligned right but i took a heat gun and remelted the glue and aligned it now its no tap scratch. it didnt do that when it played but it bothered me knowing that when i tapped it it did that.

chose the aero over regular port because, Supposedly its more efficient. an i could have a smaller box without taking up more internal space then a L port which in turn would make the internal volume of the box bigger..... and i could change the port out. if somebody that lives around me gets louder then ill flip the box around and port it THROUGH the seat so more air goes into the cabin.

and yes there is internal bracing. i think i will add more later though

Looks pretty loud, you should drive to Winston, and let me hear it.

Text me a price on 1 of those batts too. I might pick one or 2 up from you

oh yea, another C&D under the hood, i was mistaken, i thought it said 55Ah it said 75 so now i have 275Ah of reserve capacity. volts dont go past 13.5 anymore. of only i had a mla to keep it at 14.4 all the time, ill try to find a trick to keep it up there

IMG00590-20100809-1500.jpg

question:

If you cut a hole in your rear deck to allow bass to transfer into the car more, why not set it up so that quick-crete tube was sticking up in that hole in the rear deck?

cuz the port length is set at 14 inches. an nobody around here is getting close to being loud as me id they get close then thats the next step

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.