DD 9512D or DC XL 12 DAILY? 3 cubes on 2k

I have been a DD dealer since the company started. The 3500's are my largest selling sub and the 9500 are second. In my experience the DD failure rate is below 5% with all the subs I have installed. There was a brief period where I was getting some subs in that were maufature defects due to change over and lack of knowledge going on in production but that was about a year ago. BTW I am one of the largest dealers on the East Coast so I do sell ALOT.

Also as I have stated before I have never played with the DC products so I cannot comment on their performance

i had a dc xl reconed omega motor was very unimpressed lows **** sq weas decent. Depending on your goals this is what my idea would be(idk your budget tho) sundown zv3(sundown make awesome products and great cs), fi btln2 absolute low end MONSTER, ssa xcon or zcon, ia dp, RD hw or atomic apxx would make you very happy, and as per dd's you could grab a american bass hd or audioque hdc3...my 2 cents and one last sub which has been my personal favorite for a low end killer with great sq that can move alot of air and flex the **** out of a car. Tc sound axis. moves alot sounds great strong motor

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.