DC level 5 18, Powerbass XTA5000.1 in small trunk car BUILD!

pics of the box. still waiting on madcad95 to hit me back with the dims for the daily port. this is the one that is 48 htz and 130 inches of port.

100_0993_00.jpg

100_0995_00.jpg

100_0996_00.jpg

100_0997_00.jpg

so i put the box in and wired up the amp. it flexs the windshield alot more than the other box. and thats the 48 htz tuning. HUGE port FTW! im in the process of building a daily 32-34 htz port now so we will see in about an hour of what happens

100_0998.jpg

100_1000.jpg

100_0999.jpg

100_1004.jpg

100_1003.jpg

100_1001.jpg

100_1002.jpg

100_1005.jpg

yes i know but how would a 8 inch aero fit through a 8.75 inch opening? the cutout for a_martins aeros are 10.25. i thought about it and even tried with the flare i have here and it didnt work. now 6 inch aeros may work for daily. thanks for the input though

if ya wanna use both 5k's i would pull a thor move. an put one on the back seat an one in the trunk on top of the box or behind it. really i would have played that box around where i can put my amps.

if your running usaci class i am guesing your in prostock 1801-3000 or mod 2-4. and if your running sb you will be in sb3 which a 153 on music out of trunk is not bad at all man. i look forward to seeing this car at world finals this year. i am looking for a huge turnout from all you texas boi's an i was told that all the LA boi's are coming out so i wanna see this car an demo the **** out of it.

He got the 2nd 5k from me and all of us ground pounders are looking forward 2 finals however and sorry for the rant heath but I am really tired of everybody saying oh that score doesn't count its not db drag sealed up on the dash I mean what does everybody think you gain 10 db or something lol I gain 2.5 going outlaw that's it sorry end rant.

He got the 2nd 5k from me and all of us ground pounders are looking forward 2 finals however and sorry for the rant heath but I am really tired of everybody saying oh that score doesn't count its not db drag sealed up on the dash I mean what does everybody think you gain 10 db or something lol I gain 2.5 going outlaw that's it sorry end rant.
not a rant man i must say i run usaci myself an reading off the dash is hard. but in usaci whatever works an get ya the number is what counts man. don't listen to all the hate on usaci outlaw cause ppl gone hate lol.

thanks guys! and no i didnt do the thor amp placement becuz i needed the extra room for airspace. stacking amps where they are is going to work pretty good id say. i havnt hooked up the second powerbass yet because i dont have any more 1/0 gotta prder some tonight and put it in next week

yes i know but how would a 8 inch aero fit through a 8.75 inch opening? the cutout for a_martins aeros are 10.25. i thought about it and even tried with the flare i have here and it didnt work. now 6 inch aeros may work for daily. thanks for the input though
you stagger the ports so they arent directly up and down or side to side.

you stagger the ports so they arent directly up and down or side to side.
size restrictions i promise u it wont work as i have tried.

the flare doesn't have to be flush with the box either
flare wouldnt fit at all anyways. its cool i just built a port plug and tuned it down to about 32 htz. sounds **** good too! way lower and just about as loud. still have some catching up to do on the last setup as resealing the flase floor and sealing the box from the trunk completly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.