DC level 5 18, Powerbass XTA5000.1 in small trunk car BUILD!

i seen your car last sunday when i was in dallas yall had a show half a mile from my hotel and i stopped by and watched a little i was the guy in that beat to hell jetta i mostly just watched because the way yall was running was confusing me im used to IASCA and DB Drag but its was pretty interesting was the first time i ran a vehicle in the kick and not sealed up mainly just wanted to meter my setup before it was gone(which happened monday) was all thrown together in like an hour but was pretty funny that i peaked at 33hz
Hey what's up you had the atomic subs right I was the big ugly dude wearing the dc shirt that burped heaths car.

I like this build. Single sub setups are where it's at, especially when that single sub is as mean as that lvl 6. That sub is crazy...I can't stop looking at it...

I stopped reading this thread about halfway through and just looked at pics, are you still chasing 155? You seem like your close enough you just need to deaden the **** out of everything and seal it up TIGHT. Maybe more power?

Again man nice build. If theres ever a show up north in the Plano area let me know and I'll come by to check this out in person

Yes i am chasing 155 but my trunk car is very hard to get loud so it will take more power. Its sealed as its gonna get with 19 cans of foam throught. But i may be geting another powerbass5k soon or a bigger single amp. Dont know yet. Im at 153.6 now and have made a couple adjustments that will hopefully put me over 154 next show

Hey what's up you had the atomic subs right I was the big ugly dude wearing the dc shirt that burped heaths car.
yeah i was the guy with the atomics they are gone though traded em for an 18 nightshade but as to who you are im not sure there was a few big ugly guys there i think i remember someone wearing a black dc shirt though?

another update. i bought my second powerbass 5k today. i also measured today and dont have room for it FML! so now i have 10k that i cant use together. any opinions on what to do? amp rack in backseat area? anyone have another amp for trade? let me hear it!

Sorry to hear that. Worst case scenario you box it up and ship it to me and everyone is happy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yea only cash. sorry man. i could do 1400 shipped for both //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif if anyone is interested

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.