CT Sounds Subwoofers

That's exactly what I said. All of the parts aren't made in the USA. So, to me, "Made in the USA" is a misnomer if all of the parts aren't made in the USA. I'm not confusing anything.
You where trying to spin it as misleading but it's not. If you import the basket but everything else along with all the labor is USA sourced then claiming "made in USA" is not deceiving.

I know, that's all I'll say. Don't be so naive.
Yeah that's not how this works. Made in the USA tag is hard to get.

You can't just glue a bunch of chinese parts together and then claim it's made in the USA. You'd get the assembled in usa tag. If it's a mixture (some usa and some overseas) along with some of the actual manfacteuring steps occuring here then you'd get the built in usa tag

Yeah that's not how this works. Made in the USA tag is hard to get.

You can't just glue a bunch of chinese parts together and then claim it's made in the USA. You'd get the assembled in usa tag. If it's a mixture (some usa and some overseas) along with some of the actual manfacteuring steps occuring here then you'd get the built in usa tag

I simply stated that the subs aren't 100% Made in the USA, that's all. I don't know what % of American parts it takes to get the Made in the USA badge. Apparently, they are using enough to be able to get the badge. They are nice subs. Enough said on this topic.

I know, that's all I'll say. Don't be so naive.
So your source for this claim amounts to "Trust me, my dad works at Nintendo"? Nice.

I have literally never heard you post any video of him actually saying anything. It’s all social media style evidence, which isn’t proof. What’s also not proof is still photos caught in perfect timing out of a video, you could catch nearly anyone who has a social life in weird looking still pictures. Just go find the video, and actually use things he has said in real time, then make your point. There is so much video of him saying things I disagree with, but some of what gets posted of Biden and Trump is just BS really.

Yeah. I did see those when he said it. I still don’t understand why we would want any president in control of this in the first place. It should be handed of to a medical professional to control. See, that’s where i cant agree with democrats also. Biden will try to control the messaging and politicize the virus the opposite way, and we voted for that. Its a stupid plan.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.