CT Sounds Subwoofers

mastershake575

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mar 11, 2015
Dallas
That's exactly what I said. All of the parts aren't made in the USA. So, to me, "Made in the USA" is a misnomer if all of the parts aren't made in the USA. I'm not confusing anything.
You where trying to spin it as misleading but it's not. If you import the basket but everything else along with all the labor is USA sourced then claiming "made in USA" is not deceiving.

mastershake575

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mar 11, 2015
Dallas
I know, that's all I'll say. Don't be so naive.
Yeah that's not how this works. Made in the USA tag is hard to get.

You can't just glue a bunch of chinese parts together and then claim it's made in the USA. You'd get the assembled in usa tag. If it's a mixture (some usa and some overseas) along with some of the actual manfacteuring steps occuring here then you'd get the built in usa tag

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah that's not how this works. Made in the USA tag is hard to get.

You can't just glue a bunch of chinese parts together and then claim it's made in the USA. You'd get the assembled in usa tag. If it's a mixture (some usa and some overseas) along with some of the actual manfacteuring steps occuring here then you'd get the built in usa tag
I simply stated that the subs aren't 100% Made in the USA, that's all. I don't know what % of American parts it takes to get the Made in the USA badge. Apparently, they are using enough to be able to get the badge. They are nice subs. Enough said on this topic.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Veteran
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
I have literally never heard you post any video of him actually saying anything. It’s all social media style evidence, which isn’t proof. What’s also not proof is still photos caught in perfect timing out of a video, you could catch nearly anyone who has a social life in weird looking still pictures. Just go find the video, and actually use things he has said in real time, then make your point. There is so much video of him saying things I disagree with, but some of what gets posted of Biden and Trump is just BS really.

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana
I never knew fi had a website ....

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Veteran
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
Yeah. I did see those when he said it. I still don’t understand why we would want any president in control of this in the first place. It should be handed of to a medical professional to control. See, that’s where i cant agree with democrats also. Biden will try to control the messaging and politicize the virus the opposite way, and we voted for that. Its a stupid plan.

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah. I did see those when he said it. I still don’t understand why we would want any president in control of this in the first place. It should be handed of to a medical professional to control. See, that’s where i cant agree with democrats also. Biden will try to control the messaging and politicize the virus the opposite way, and we voted for that. Its a stupid plan.
But, Trump called all of the Dr.'s and Scientists, "idiots" and all of his followers believed him. That led to a lot of unnecessary deaths. Enough politics.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Veteran
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
Biden also has a suspect voting record, and his Vice President imprisoned minorities for years until it was miraculously politically expedient to back BLM. we should be rioting over our GD choices for leadership.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Veteran
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
I’m not Trump lover here Bobby. Believe me, but I know BS when I see it, and we are eating BS by the pound right now. But enough on that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds