CT Sounds Subwoofers

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
So, @Popwarhomie and @Buck, what could I do to be different in a standard cab truck?

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was actually looking at that thing the other night, but, I couldn't find the recommended box size.

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
You would never recommend 21" behind the seat of a standard cab truck. Let's be honest. I'm thinking 1-15" behind the seat would be different.

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
You said you wanted something different. 🤷‍♂️
1.5 cubes sealed.

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL

jt4x4

CarAudio.com Well Known
Jul 22, 2019
ND
Fukk it, I won't make any threads. I thought that's what this site was about. No worries. I'll just post random pictures, what annoys me, and talk politics. No sense in talking Car Audio in a Car Audio forum. Thank's for the heads up.
This site is absolutely about car audio. You had plenty of opinions in your first thread. At this point you are splitting hairs and basically asking others to interpret specs on a lot of speakers they don't have personal experience with. I'm pretty sure you're ultimately going to buy chinese(american) bass anyway.

Bobbytwonames

Angry Old Man
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
This site is absolutely about car audio. You had plenty of opinions in your first thread. At this point you are splitting hairs and basically asking others to interpret specs on a lot of speakers they don't have personal experience with. I'm pretty sure you're ultimately going to buy chinese(american) bass anyway.
I was actually looking at Fi since they are right down the street from me. My installer assures me that they are Chinese as well. Assembled in America, yes, but Chinese nonetheless. I understand this sight is pretty much dominated by Sundown and Taramps. No worries! I'll just stick to Random Pictures, politics, and Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. "Stay in my lane", I get it.

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Veteran
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
I had an FI way back when they were the forum boner. Really liked the SSD and the Q. Over 10 years ago now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds