100$ amp suggestions?

Ryansway

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jan 6, 2021
Oak Ridge
Hey,

Im doing a little budget setup, i need suggestions on a amp, it will be pushimg a 12" power accoustic gothic sub,

The deal is its going in my girl freinds 2001 acura mdx, she already picked out and gotten a aftermarket headunit , new tweeters, BUT now i got a 350watt soundstream trantula series amp.

So i was thinking of upgrading the 2 front speaker 6x9 and using the sound stream amp to push the 2 front speakers, and run a amp to the 1 sub in the back, but i havent been in the audio game in a while and dont know any decent 100$ amps, any 1 got a idea on a amp and or setup idea to improve the audio in this suv?

Bobbytwonames

Conspiracy Theorist
Aug 28, 2018
Hey,

Im doing a little budget setup, i need suggestions on a amp, it will be pushimg a 12" power accoustic gothic sub,

The deal is its going in my girl freinds 2001 acura mdx, she already picked out and gotten a aftermarket headunit , new tweeters, BUT now i got a 350watt soundstream trantula series amp.

So i was thinking of upgrading the 2 front speaker 6x9 and using the sound stream amp to push the 2 front speakers, and run a amp to the 1 sub in the back, but i havent been in the audio game in a while and dont know any decent 100$ amps, any 1 got a idea on a amp and or setup idea to improve the audio in this suv?
Hit up the pawn shops or this.

Screenshot_20210112-231307_Chrome.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• L

Newest threads

Latest classifieds