crossover input sensitivity

Participant count
  • Participant list

noble brown

Senior VIP Member
So we all know how to set the gains correctly on our amps, or we should if we've been paying attention, but little is said about setting the input and output sensitivity on active crossovers and line drivers. Could someone maybe break down the proper way to do this. A specific application is I have a active crossover and a line driver/crossover Lanzar - OPTID100 - Optidrive 7 Volt Line Driver Crossover Network w/Remote Bass Boost

Between the the first crossover and the sub amp. I know what my max clean level from the radio is and can avoid any clipping without the crossovers but with them how do I know I'm not clipping w out a scope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.