Are all these parts compatible?

dkking

Stereo:pioneer DEH-X3600UI CD RECEIVER WITH MIXTRAX™

Amp:planet Audio AC1800.5 ANARCHY 1800-watts Full Range Class A/B 5 Channel 2 Ohm Stable Amplifier

Speakers: (2) Pioneer TSD1602R 6.5 Inch Two-Way Speakers with 260 Watts Max Power

Tweeters:Infinity Reference 1031t 1-Inch, High-Performance 150-Watt Textile-Dome Tweeter (Pair)

Sub:Rockford Fosgate Punch P3D412

Crossover:STX30 - Swiss Audio 3-Way Pro Crossovers Pair

Kit:KnuKonceptz KCA Complete 4 Gauge Amp Installation Kit

Speaker Wire:RCA AH16100SR 100 Ft. 16-Gauge Speaker Wire

Do I need a Wire Harness for my 1999 Mercedes Benz E320?

Don't you need a crossover for the speakers and tweeters???
What would you suggest I buy Spl4200?
If you get coaxials, then it already has a built in crossover inside the speakers already. 3 way crossover is only needed if you have like separate tweeter, midrange, and midbass. If you buy a 2 way component speaker set, the separate crossover is already included.

Honestly, I would start your list over.. That's a bad place to start.. Tell us your budget and we can give you some suggestions.

I think you need to start with your front stage and deck first. Save more cash then add a sub stage. What are your goals here ? Do you have any equipment now ?

I was going to start with front and deck first then save up for subs. I have really nothing speaker wise

Can anyone answer some of these questions:

Do I need a wire harness to install a stereo?

Should I look at RMS when looking for speakers instead of peak?

I was going to start with front and deck first then save up for subs. I have really nothing speaker wise
Can anyone answer some of these questions:

Do I need a wire harness to install a stereo?

Should I look at RMS when looking for speakers instead of peak?
If you don't want to splice into your harness, you need an adapter. Go to metraonline.com for it. Never look at peak power.

Are these parts compatible?

Lanzar HTG558BT Heritage Series 3000 Watt

Polk Audio DB6501

KnuKonceptz KCA Complete 4 Gauge Amp

Should I buy a new Alternator?

Are these parts compatible? Lanzar HTG558BT Heritage Series 3000 Watt

Polk Audio DB6501

KnuKonceptz KCA Complete 4 Gauge Amp

Should I buy a new Alternator?
Don't get the Lanzar amp.. Go for used amps on classified or craigslist.. Look for a 100wx2 amp and 1000w mono amp that does rated RMS. Just know that some brands are known to be overrated and will flaunt their MAX or PEAK power to boost sales, which in reality means it's only like 1/4 of the power they claim. You can still find a decent amp for cheap that will fit your needs, you just need to look at other budget brands like PPI, soundqubed, hifonics, mb quarts,..Don't go for bottom of the barrel amps.. It will crap out on you in no time.. Spend a little more on your amp so it can really last for years to come.. If you look hard enough, you could snag a bitchin' deal who just wants to get rid of their equipment asap.

To answer your question: The polk comps could work as a front stage. KK 4 ga amp kit is a good deal as well..

I don't really think you need a new alternator honestly.. Save up for a nice 15" that can handle like 600-1000w RMS not peak.. and then find someone to build you a custom box. This way you could save yourself a lot of money and get a good sounding system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.