Created design looking for a little help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Juicee
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So I created my first design in SketchUp today. I have the model done to the best of my ability being my first time using it. The enclosure is right around 6.2 cubes net with 111 square inches of port tuned around 33 hz. I am hoping that someone more familiar with the program can go over this design and maybe touch it up and/or give some feedback.

The sub I am going to use is a 18" DC level 5 m1 with Sundown Nightshade v2 softparts. I will be running it off of a Rockford Fosgate T20001bd at 1 ohm so around 2.5k.

So if you would like to help a newbie out let me know and I can send the sketch file and any information you may need thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to send the sketch up file to someone. I don't have all of the dimensions filled in on any saved picture. Still learning this stuff just started tonight.

I don't like where the sub is placed on the edge. Did you place it that far forward to make room for the brace?
Yes' date=' I could move it all back a couple of inches I'm sure though, thanks for the feedback.

That seems better to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.