Could someone design me a box?

ummm...you're going to totally have to re-design it...
You have to:

State a desire net volume

Add port displacement to desired net volume

Add driver displacement

State the desire dimensions of two sides, then solve for the needed length of the third side using gross volume (net+port+sub disp)

NG

desired volume - ~1.5 cubes

port displacement - ?

driver displacement - ?

Would like a hieght of 11" and a depth of 11"

I design custom ported enclosures, all specs, very precise w/ a cut-sheet including EXACT sizes of all pieces needed in an easy manner, i also include a sketch. All of this for a itsy-bitsy small fee, makes it worth my time b/c i have eleventy-billion people asking for box designs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

NG

PS: I could have one done lickity split too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.