component help

haha. kinda harsh but hes right. you cant use just a little bit of common sense and think that this type of a question hasnt been asked before...on a car audio forum...

who makes a good set of components? need sum fast!!!
Jesus, i think we have a JL fan here. You could get so much better with all that money your going to spend on the JL brand... That's my opinion though.

Jesus, i think we have a JL fan here. You could get so much better with all that money your going to spend on the JL brand... That's my opinion though.
if hes got the money and he wants to buy JL, let him do it. nothing wrong with them. they just dont fit into most peoples budgets thats all.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif Hey, i have no problem that hes got all that money to spend on JL. I'm just jealous!

Hey man I no expert but I hear people talking about CDT alot.
That's why it's called a boner //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

But we totally need more info here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.