Complete build start

Infinity, Pioneer, and Rockford Fosgate are the only manufacturers I've found that offer 6x8's. I really liked my power-series Rockford's, but they aren't made anymore. My newer Explorer has Infinity speakers, but they are a reputable company, and I bought them on sale.
I also have infinity speakers, and I'm very pleased with them. 6x 89 for my Mustang.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Simple installs shouldn’t be a problem for Best Buy but anything can be screwed up lol. My buddy went there years ago and it was all good. They...
Send me all the items. Once I receive them, I will verify everything in your classifieds. If someone buys them, I will ship out. You would just...
I guess I asked for that when I declared myself a noob. I mean the interior side of the firewall which is heat shielded with Lizard Skin.
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...

About this thread

Kasmatic Abyss

Kasmatic Abyss
Fort Dodge, Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
huberoy123