Need help buying a sedan for a comp system

Participant count
  • Participant list

JonM

Hi, My old car caught fire and was totaled out. I’m looking for a 4 door car with a trunk that can fit 2 Sundown NS v4s, 2 group 31 batteries, and an amp rack for my Orion HCCA 8k and a mids and highs amp. I had all this in the trunk of my 99 Camery. Being able to buy at least a 300amp alt for it would be awesome. i also want to compete at Slamology in unmodified trunk class, but my main goal is to drive for Uber and blow people out of the car.

The impalas do have huge trunks. Agreed to stay away from Nissan. They are not anything of what they had at one time. There are tons of impalas out there as they are used as fleet vehicles all over.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.