Northwest Region Cinco De Mayo Car Show & SPL Drag Racing, Sunday May 2, 2010 Pueblo, CO

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
i wont be able to make it joe. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif but you already know why i think. im done for this year.
This makes me sad... You'll have to sell me your truck for $1 so the truck can compete this year. I'll sell it back when you're ready for $2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I wont be competing but ill be there for a bit. Kinda dont have a car anymore, nor a system!!! But if all goes well ill have the S 10 done for next year and it will be flat ****ing nasty. All assuming I dont go to the Pen. Ketch all of you at Cinco

we almost got Dericks Grand Cherokee done! it WILL BE there and it only took us 2 weeks to build the entire system. including a heater core, H/O alternator a completely Sealed off Wall and Roof. Completely Sound deadened and with 2 layers everywhere, a Solid 1 inch mdf roof, and the Subs Were built from the Ground Up! so i really hope Travis has his Done because we have slaved to get this done for these shows and Travis system is done! i would like to have a big competitive devision in the 4 subs plus class this year at all shows.

we almost got Dericks Grand Cherokee done! it WILL BE there and it only took us 2 weeks to build the entire system. including a heater core, H/O alternator a completely Sealed off Wall and Roof. Completely Sound deadened and with 2 layers everywhere, a Solid 1 inch mdf roof, and the Subs Were built from the Ground Up! so i really hope Travis has his Done because we have slaved to get this done for these shows and Travis system is done! i would like to have a big competitive devision in the 4 subs plus class this year at all shows.
well with a 1" mdf roof that should be in extreme or super mod.I think you need to come up with some rules for your show's or I will show up with box on my front seat and a port directed at the mic and smoke you all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.