Northwest Region Cinco De Mayo Car Show & SPL Drag Racing, Sunday May 2, 2010 Pueblo, CO

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
you jealous or somethin that I have deeper pockets?
leave us travis. unless you plan on showing to joes show. stay outta the thread. your all talk and your system is weak! no self respecting, hard working person that builds a car audio system cowards like you do, especially one that puts the money from their OWN pocket, NOT THEIR PARENTS into their system. so GOOD JOB.

Hope you have a good turn out Joe and tell your daughter she still owes me dinner from the last time we bet on numbers. Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry JOE!

i just gots to call out those that are claimin theyre loud. and controversy brings cash! and competitors! the cowards will go to the local CAR SHOW instead of support the SPORT of CAR AUDIO. THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS ALL ABOUT RIGHT? CAR AUDIO? NOT CAR SHOWS!!!!

No problem guys. This thread is about Cinco De Mayo Car Show and Car Audio Competition. Hope everyone shows up and makes some noise. The crowd likes to hear loud systems, so looking forward to the show.

No problem guys. This thread is about Cinco De Mayo Car Show and Car Audio Competition. Hope everyone shows up and makes some noise. The crowd likes to hear loud systems, so looking forward to the show.
i didnt realize till i got home that i broke both sides of window latches on the van. so hopfully i'll be even louder at your show.

i didnt realize till i got home that i broke both sides of window latches on the van. so hopfully i'll be even louder at your show.
pics or it didnt happen

cant wait for this. anyone gonna go down the night before? im probably gonna either get a hotel or just sleep in my car. there is no way i would wake up early and drive down there in the morning lol

Dude, if you keep beating that van up, you will end up driving down to Pueblo with it wrapped in Duct Tape.

Eh **** I come back to co may 28 for 2 days.....to bad i won't be moving back to bring some friendly competition anymore //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Wish everyone luck at the show!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

2loudcrew

10+ year member
2loudcrew
Pueblo, CO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from