Northwest Region Cinco De Mayo Car Show & SPL Drag Racing, Sunday May 2, 2010 Pueblo, CO

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
i like the average score from the 30hz 45hz and 60hz average, and the blind Draw without seeing the meter sounds like fun and competitive as well.
the radio run and the team run i dont think will work since this is a solo sport.
the team run would be people that are at the show and then average the scores to see what happens

also the radio run would be fun just because you have to hurry and find something on the radio that will put up a score

OH and mike you know if the tight ass boss would of let you change the burban you would have //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Steve, I would have changed it at least once every two years, no doubt about it, but not weekly. I think that as a stereo shop the demo vehicle SHOULD be updated with the current gear that the store is selling and pushing. The only thing I REALLY wanted to do with the burban before I left was get a run with FRESH batteries that would hold at least 12volts. lmao. but a consistent 153 with music on 9.5 volts aint bad... I guess

yoou guys have fun. i will be at the abuquerque cinco show so sadly i cant make this one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif had a ton of fun last year

well i wont be making it to the show this year my ride is still not done getting paint. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

well like a team run! draw 3-4 names from a hat have them all do a spl or 30 sec average music run and average all the scores.have everyone run a 30,45,60hrtz tone average that score out

how about a radio run where they get 30 sec to find somthing on the radio and get a score from it? LOL maybe give them 2 runs

ummm how about a blind run where we draw a DB number from a hat and give them 30sec on music to get as close as they can to it without seeing the display?
I think this is a really good idea steve, would be fun to have another type of volume control using fully the users ear, than a screen.

i believe last year i showed up to every show with my Crx and Lost to you! 3 times i can remember for sure . but i kept coming because other people wantta see your stuff and hear it. thats what inspires others. So what your saying is its all about winning to you! Hummmm, and i thought you came to hang with the fellas!
I've taken my losses and im cool with it. I don't expect to win everytime, and i don't pout when i lose. Just like tommorrow if i come to the show i probably wont enter my car, i don't have any equipment. And i do wanna talk to ya guys, i want to see dans wall, and what all new stuff everyone got. Sorry i didn't make the last show. And i never said the entrance fee was too much.

dont know the full results but heres what i remember

Drew took 1 sub - 2 10s

I took 2-12s, jojo got 2nd. i hit 150.5 on my qualifying run but then kept going down after that. jojo started out at 147 and then made it up to 149.7 in the final round. we tied in the final round on the first run, then on the second run, he had some problems and i won despite some ridiculous voltage drop.

joes son took 1st in 2 15s - 2 18s

James took 3+ subs and derek took 2nd

Thanks to all who came to the show especially RIP crew. They won most of the trophies. We had 25 competitors. Here are scores that I remember:

1 sub up to 2-10s

1. Drew 150.2

2. Lester Trujillo 143.2

3. Tomas Lezama 142?

2-12s(Amazing championship run)

1. Dan Foreman 150.5

2. Jojo 149.7

3. D'Angelo Guzman 148.6

2-15s to 2-18s

1. Alex Vargas-Lobato 157.2

2. David Chartrand 153.3

3. Johnny Eenhuis 149?

3-up

1. James Pantazes 156.9

2. Derrick Stunkel 155.6

3. Larry Maloney 148.8

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

2loudcrew

10+ year member
2loudcrew
Pueblo, CO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from