Northwest Region Cinco De Mayo Car Show & SPL Drag Racing, Sunday May 2, 2010 Pueblo, CO

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
i dont understand how db drag works. explain?
well joe has the just of it BUT when you go head to head the computer set's it up so lets say loudest vs quietest in the bracket 1st vs 8th.2nd vs 7th,3rd vs 6th and so on.

now with that said it can be real FUN when the loudest guy there sandbags and then take's out every other loud vehicle there. everyone gets pissed off because they should of been 2nd and 3rd but you knocked them out early.I seen this once and I did it once! it's not fun to see another teams member well up with tears then smoke his tires leaving LOL

i'm sure the db drags will be bracketed in classes so my 4 18s wont smash out the guy that will win the single sub class.

as for the head in my van! thats my van foo.

i'm there.
travis??? bueller.....bueller...
nope its blossom weekend festival here and Good Guys car club is having a show in my town so I will be there with my 78 Iroc

Last edited by a moderator:
If my truck is at show it will be entered, but I might be sending it to Albuquerque that day for USACI Event at Lowrider Super Show.
well ****. i didnt know there is a USACi show in abq same day. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif i need points joe. but man i love going to the cinco de mayo show you put on. cooler trophies lol

i'm sure the db drags will be bracketed in classes so my 4 18s wont smash out the guy that will win the single sub class.

as for the head in my van! thats my van foo.
yeah i was talking with in the bracket and yes 2weeker that is your van?!?!?!?! did you put on the special helmet today?

nope its blossom weekend festival here and Good Guys car club is having a show in my town so I will be there with my 78 Iroc
fuk it, imma talk to the good guys car club and make sure your NOT allowed to show up. Your ducking and dogging. WEAK WEAK WEAK you get the "W stamp

all talk no show! "Oh i alllllllllways go to the cinco show....every year"

yeah i was talking with in the bracket and yes 2weeker that is your van?!?!?!?! did you put on the special helmet today?
i need my shock helmet. its like getting kicked in the back of the head by 8 fifteens,,, HOLD on travis has 8 and i'm sure thats not loud so imma say like 20 fifteens.....

i need my shock helmet. its like getting kicked in the back of the head by 8 fifteens,,, HOLD on travis has 8 and i'm sure thats not loud so imma say like 20 fifteens.....
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif

I called that didnt i james????
Are you arrogant or what? I see things still havent changed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif I love how you and your "buddys" talk about me sooo much.

fuk it, imma talk to the good guys car club and make sure your NOT allowed to show up. Your ducking and dogging. WEAK WEAK WEAK you get the "W stamp
all talk no show! "Oh i alllllllllways go to the cinco show....every year"
LMFAO... Can't ruin the suprise

you jealous or somethin that I have deeper pockets?

If my memory is correct scores from last year:

1 sub up to 2-10s 149

2-12s 151

2-15s to 2-18s 153

3 subs up 161(Hunter correct me if I am wrong)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

2loudcrew

10+ year member
2loudcrew
Pueblo, CO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from