Northwest Region Cinco De Mayo Car Show & SPL Drag Racing, Sunday May 2, 2010 Pueblo, CO

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
:waycrazy:whoooooa

this is just a wall that is gonna play music! this is not a FartBox!

SSPX0482.jpg

Sounds like it will be a good turnout. I too can break out my ten box and put up a good port number.
I was talking about his shows.I know you wont let things like having a 1" mdf roof be in a street class joe

also joe you use test tones and music right? oh what does that make joes box??????

:waycrazy:whoooooa

this is just a wall that is gonna play music! this is not a FartBox!

why do you think they make rules james? so people with extreme vehicles cant be in street class! the only thing that can happen is a few pissed off people that wont go to the shows.too me that is not worth it.so tell me why you dont want james in the 2 sub class? Is it because he will beat them all and they get pissed??

so since you've played test tones in your van that means it's a fart box right?I always thought music had a wide band of frequencies! my mistake.

I'm thinking a fart box is tuned to one frequency! is this the right way of looking at it james???please inform us what a fart box is james!

oh and your just mad that my fart box can beat your music box! oh I can see it now when you open the door a little Ballerina

start's to spin in the port of the music box.hahahahaha.

feeelings......talkin. bout feeeeeeeeelings!

Dericks jeep. dericks build! thats it thats all. he dont care about competing he just wants to pound! allways wanted to pound. since our first days of building. back about 19 years ago when those original White cone Fisher 8s for house speakers were in. we use to build boxes outta cardboard! the fact that i like to see others compete is what the 2 10s and 2 12s class is all about. and small james being the competitor he is should be in the competitive classes. not just showing up to win a class he knows all the locals enter. thats why the scene in colorado has been so small for years because of the.

when people see dericks jeep and my van they expect that to just be rediculous. because it was built to stay. there is no taking out and putting new stuff in from week to week. it is what it is. and playing music every day is the goal. SORRY if its as LOUD as it is. thats the side effect and a benifit.

what i am getting from all of this *****in is your mad because you THINK you wont be able to win any more loudest of show anymore, which is crap! YOU know how to get loud and you build specifically for that. WE...Just build!

feeelings......talkin. bout feeeeeeeeelings!
Dericks jeep. dericks build! thats it thats all. he dont care about competing he just wants to pound! allways wanted to pound. since our first days of building. back about 19 years ago when those original White cone Fisher 8s for house speakers were in. we use to build boxes outta cardboard! the fact that i like to see others compete is what the 2 10s and 2 12s class is all about. and small james being the competitor he is should be in the competitive classes. not just showing up to win a class he knows all the locals enter. thats why the scene in colorado has been so small for years because of the.

when people see dericks jeep and my van they expect that to just be rediculous. because it was built to stay. there is no taking out and putting new stuff in from week to week. it is what it is. and playing music every day is the goal. SORRY if its as LOUD as it is. thats the side effect and a benifit.

what i am getting from all of this *****in is your mad because you THINK you wont be able to win any more loudest of show anymore, which is crap! YOU know how to get loud and you build specifically for that. WE...Just build!
dance around the questions thats fine.why would I be mad? if I wanted to be loudest at the show everytime i would have never sold you my stuff.I'm not worried about being beat.I have had my ass handed to me and I'm not scared.the only thing i see happening is a bunch of pissed off people that dont show back up. you can run your mouth to me all you want but we both know I'm right! when people start seeing that there is no rules or the rules go around your vehicle's build then people are not going to come back.

I'm not trying to argue with you god knows that will get us no where. I'm just trying to help you see light. I have seen bass comps come and go i have seen judges come and screw stuff up so bad that people will never go too one of there shows again.just like me and the iasca guy he is a loud mouth dick head that charges too much and dont have a display for his meter.

anyways on with the show

Thats why i like the whole bassrace, no matter how loud you are you can still win and it gives the smaller guys a shot at the bigger ones. But to be honest i don't think i would come to a show with sub classes and pay $20-30 to register if i knew i was gonna get beat by the same dude show after show. Steve is right about classing but we just don't have enough competitors for each "correct" class here in denver.

Thats why i like the whole bassrace, no matter how loud you are you can still win and it gives the smaller guys a shot at the bigger ones. But to be honest i don't think i would come to a show with sub classes and pay $20-30 to register if i knew i was gonna get beat by the same dude show after show. Steve is right about classing but we just don't have enough competitors for each "correct" class here in denver.
bassrace is the best.but lenny tried messing that up last year for me . when he put everyone in a class based on there spl score then he let some guy use a chopped cd that had a soild bassnote in it.

Looks like SOmeone has been taking notes... "I wana be.. I wanna be... I wanna be like Mike" hahahaha

So who all is planning on coming to Pueblo for Cinco show???
I'll be there Joe, but just to observe and support. I'm in the process of starting to gather gear for my build for next year. Still no "custom built" subs or amps for me; just regular off the shelf subs and amps. You know how I do. lol

It will be good to see you Mike. Good luck with your new build. I know it will sound good, be loud, and be installed for longevity.

Steve, I guess you are right bro that I have a musical fart box.

I promise to add bassrace for next year Cinco show or at least expand for separation of a couple of street/advanced classes( 1 sub up to 2-10s Street and Advanced; 2-12s Street and advanced). Just need to have enough competitors to go head to head. Yes you can go to show and know other guy is louder, but with head to head run, **** can happen. It happened twice at Cinco last year where cars louder(3db+) lost because of problems. Winning a trophy is important, but enjoyment of the sport, meeting people, being apart of the action/show are more important. I started competing 22 years ago and it took a year to win a fourth place trophy. I have been competing against Steve and Mike for years, winning and losing to both. I've learned alot from both which means more to me than the trophies.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.