Car Audio Competition OG Coming Out Of Retirement. Make Me A Champ Again!

yes i CUyes i currently have 2 of them in my explorer need a box though. but not my most favorite but yes they for the price have been very impressive and very durable under much higher power than they honestly should take.

and for 5 dollars i can get a warrenty that if they blow i get new ones and never even had to use it...

so yes they are one of my favs.

He is ignorant as hell keep going on about how you THINK your making some point though dude whatever makes you feel important obviously your girl aint doin it for ya
This is why duals are the best

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

Taylor, the Crescendo amps seem promising!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ff5431b1.jpg

No. XS is the most overpriced wire you can get. Depending on your power, either get Audio Technix 1/0(small company started by a guy that is a vendor here; he just introduced his power wire), Knu Konceptz 1/0, or if you're planning on going with big power, look into welding cable(basically, anything larger than 1/0).

Wait, so you've used JBL GTi Mk IIs, and your favorite subs are Duals from Walmart? Right...
I'll look into Audio Technix 1/0 also...

**** so streetwires and stinger are out of the game?

Wow bro, thank you for the links... I will check them all out..
400 for the Skar!?!? Not bad at all if they get as low as I want. I need subs to get as low as possible and put my heart in my throat. I like the bass that smashes my heart into my back but I love the lows...
My two skar 10s get low //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Lowest note in this vid is 26 hz

28 hz for this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkGITPnfHBs

Everything has been covered well except two things.. The W7 in that box isnt all that good. Its just like any other prefab. The 13W7 is great but the rest of the line is not. Not bad by any means but not all that.

Dont get a fatbox or pro box or anything like that... There are tons of good builders that will model a box to suit you best, build and ship it for less then those. There are a few on here in the vender section.

Everything has been covered well except two things.. The W7 in that box isnt all that good. Its just like any other prefab. The 13W7 is great but the rest of the line is not. Not bad by any means but not all that.
Dont get a fatbox or pro box or anything like that... There are tons of good builders that will model a box to suit you best, build and ship it for less then those. There are a few on here in the vender section.
Excellent thank you... I'm glad I looked here because I didn't get a notification.

I was impressed with that W7 in the prefab. I've heard a ton of prefabs and the SQ on that was right where I like my bass to be... I think my problem is that there are so many new players and I'm being too reserved.

I think I'm gonna go with Crescendo for power though... Still need to research subs and a box. I'm used to 2 12's for my daily driver but am open to 1 15 or 18. I need it to get lowwwwwwwwwwww

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.