Do you think this sound system will rock hard?

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A little bit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Biz79

CarAudio.com Newbie
I am looking for some help with my settings. I am having trouble because I don't have any equipment to test the watts or amps. Currently, I have this settup:

2 - Audio Pipe TXX-BD2-15 15" subwoofers 1200RMS
1 - 32 hz ported enclosure
1 - Nemesis Audio Na-basspro Bass Processor
1 - Hifonics Brutus Gamma BG3300.1D Amp (Subs)
1 - Hifonics Brutus Gamma BG1000.4 Amp (Hi & Mid)
1 - Boss 8 Farad Capacitor
4 - Kicker DSC 6×9's (Door Speakers)
2 - PAC LOCs on my stock head unit

All this inside of my:
2016 JEEP PATRIOT 2.4L Latitude 4×4

THANKS, G.
I cannot seem to find a happt medium. It's either too much bass and less highs or vice versa. Any help you can give me will be appreciated.

Have you tried playing with the signal from the head unit? Assuming that the head unit has an equalizer built-in. Have you experimented with the crossovers on your amplifiers?

Have you considered purchasing a stand-alone equalizer for your system?
Just some questions.

How are your signal wires run? Do the front go through one LOC into the high amp and the rear to the Basspro and then to the low amp? It looks like the Basspro is a parametric EQ, line driver with 13.5 v outputs, subsonic filter, and bass knob. Assuming the knob controls level vs boost? The amp appears to have a parametric EQ, subsonic filter, and remote level control also. If you bought the Basspro and installed it later did you re-adjust the gain of the amp to account for the 13.5 v signal? The Basspro is redundant. Between it and the amp which has the most adjustability, meaning the broadest selection of frequencies on the EQ and subsonic filter. If it is the amp you may consider getting rid of the Basspro. Assuming the Basspro has the best specs make sure to turn the EQ and subsonic filter on the amp off and use the Basspro’s level control knob. Good luck 👍

Have you tried playing with the signal from the head unit? Assuming that the head unit has an equalizer built-in. Have you experimented with the crossovers on your amplifiers?

Have you considered purchasing a stand-alone equalizer for your system?
Just some questions.
Yes, I have it connected with PAC LOCs on a 2016 Jeep touch screen U Connect radio. All it has is 3 options, Bass, Mids and Treble. I have attempted to play with the levels and options on the amp. The setting is there, but for whatever reason, I am having a hard time finding the right one.

How are your signal wires run? Do the front go through one LOC into the high amp and the rear to the Basspro and then to the low amp? It looks like the Basspro is a parametric EQ, line driver with 13.5 v outputs, subsonic filter, and bass knob. Assuming the knob controls level vs boost? The amp appears to have a parametric EQ, subsonic filter, and remote level control also. If you bought the Basspro and installed it later did you re-adjust the gain of the amp to account for the 13.5 v signal? The Basspro is redundant. Between it and the amp which has the most adjustability, meaning the broadest selection of frequencies on the EQ and subsonic filter. If it is the amp you may consider getting rid of the Basspro. Assuming the Basspro has the best specs make sure to turn the EQ and subsonic filter on the amp off and use the Basspro’s level control knob. Good luck 👍
This is the answer I need. Thank you tremendously. I didn't think about adjusting the gain to account for the 13.5 volt signal. My amp is a beast. I believe it has more adjustability. I installed it exactly like you described in your second sentence.

I am looking for some help with my settings. I am having trouble because I don't have any equipment to test the watts or amps. Currently, I have this settup:

2 - Audio Pipe TXX-BD2-15 15" subwoofers 1200RMS
1 - 32 hz ported enclosure
1 - Nemesis Audio Na-basspro Bass Processor
1 - Hifonics Brutus Gamma BG3300.1D Amp (Subs)
1 - Hifonics Brutus Gamma BG1000.4 Amp (Hi & Mid)
1 - Boss 8 Farad Capacitor
4 - Kicker DSC 6×9's (Door Speakers)
2 - PAC LOCs on my stock head unit

All this inside of my:
2016 JEEP PATRIOT 2.4L Latitude 4×4

THANKS, G.
I cannot seem to find a happt medium. It's either too much bass and less highs or vice versa. Any help you can give me will be appreciated.

Get rid of the boss capacitor, absolute useless. Sell it to recoup costs and get an agm battery and big 3 upgrade. Get rid of the LOCs, Get rid of the nemesis audio as well and save up for a DSP with signal summing and factory de equalization that can fix the **** signal coming out of the stock head unit and you can actually tune your music properly or swap out the head unit to keep it simple but seeing everything is integrated nowadays thats not a choice for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...