Can I pair a Sundown x15 V2D2 and an X15 V3D2

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was wondering if I was able to pair a Sundown x15 V2 D2 and an X15 V3D2.
You could. Do separate chambers or separate properly tuned enclosures tuned same Htz to sound decent and one amp to power the correct RMS value to both subs of the less RMS Valued sub. Depending on the enclosure setups and type of vehicle..It will sound fairly decent or like Azz. Wire to a final 2 ohm load. I wouldnt recommend two different subs in one vehicle on the lowest Bass frequency. Do you have the V2 D2 15 Now? If so.. Id recommend match it up and buy another

You could. Do separate chambers or separate properly tuned enclosures tuned same Htz to sound decent and one amp to power the correct RMS value to both subs of the less RMS Valued sub. Depending on the enclosure setups and type of vehicle..It will sound fairly decent or like Azz. Wire to a final 2 ohm load. I wouldnt recommend two different subs in one vehicle on the lowest Bass frequency. Do you have the V2 D2 15 Now? If so.. Id recommend match it up and buy another
Yes I have the V2 now but I was curious if I could or not. I checked on Down4sounds webpage to see if they had any but the D2 were out of stock and only the D4 are available. Would I be able to use a D4 with the D2?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...