Buying a new car... Advice?

a 98-01 corolla gets stupid loud for a trunk car. you can fit 5 cubes in the trunk. seats fold down. 37mpg highway w/o system. 33 with one.

or a 01-05 civic coupe. its about the same, but louder since its a coupe

00'-03' maxima or i30-i35. They are built like tanks and if maintained will run 200k++ miles. I average about 18mpg with a lead foot. 20-24mpg when i baby her. They get almost 30mpg on the highway and i got 430miles to a tank going 80+ on the highway!

There are quite a few with 300+ miles on maxima.org I bought mine with 110k+ miles and it now has 118k with no major problems and i dont exactly baby my car. I dont think mine was necessarily maintained to the greatest extent but i would defiantly trust it to drive across country no problem.

If you go with a 4banger import just make sure it wasn't abused or riced out. I looked at quite a few till i decided finding one that wasn't abused, riced out, or wrecked for a decent price was harder than i thought.

Miles should not really be a huge factor in a car like that as long as its maintained. I'd check out a integra forum and find out common problems with the cars so you can look for them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.