Buy from EBAY?

Check the seller's feedback and make sure the product is new. Also check to see that he's not over charging u on shipping.

don't get anything from a guy named: IKESOUND

he sells a grip of audio stuff on ebay and a lot of ppl online say the stuff they got didn't work.

What????IKESOUND!!!!!

He is a very trustable seller...I bought my infinity 6x9s and 3 1/2s from him and both came in PERFECT shape. If a lot of people got screwed by him then he wouldn't have such a great feedback or be a powerseller.,,not only that but he has very compatative prices.

as for ebay, it is very secure if you know what youre doing...before buying anything big, just surf around on it. Look for good sellers (you can tell if that ebayer is a good seller by their feedback..if its over 100, you should have no worrys.) and then check their other auctions to see if they are selling want you want.

IKESOUND has almost everything you could want for your car stereo...make sure to check him out.

go for it, i use ebay alot, just make sure u buy it new, and read the feedback, other than that, its a great place to buy car audio, u save a lot of $$$$

The only thing you really don't get on ebay is a warrenty. If you buy stuff that is used and it breaks or just stops working then there goes your $150 you just spent. thats all that i dont like about ebay...

Vorak

I bought my subs from IKESOUND and had them inside of a week. Of course I paid through paypal so that always speeds things up...if you pay with a check next to all sellers wait to see if the check clears. Just my two cents

It is not ebay that is bad it is the sellers

I bought a pioneer deh p 7400 r a year and 1/2 ago, and it was shipped after I paid in full and he let me make two payments of 150.00

sounddb2000 is a great seller

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CheapPyramidStuff

10+ year member
CheapPyramidStuff
Kamloops BC Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from